Experience Truly Wonderful Canal Holidays
Enjoy Quality canal holidays with College Cruisers in the Beautiful City of Oxford
We are a family run boat hire company based in the historical, beautiful University City of Oxford. This allows you to cruise The South Oxford Canal and the Upper and Lower Reaches of the River Thames and explore Oxford itself.
- At College Cruisers we focus on customer service, there are no hidden costs, no damage waivers, we want you and your crew to have a relaxing carefree holiday.
- Our aim is to provide you and your friends or family including your pets, the best canal holidays we possibly can, by giving you individual, comfortable, modern, well maintained boats, tailored to your own requirements.
- Also by providing you with a personal, friendly, and professional service, from when you make your first enquiry until you return to Oxford at the end of your holiday.
- Canal holidays are the perfect way to relax and enjoy the company of friends or family. We’re ideally based at the southern end of the historic Oxford Canal so our routes cross some of England's most beautiful countryside. The Oxford canal is a gentle easy paced break with fascinating villages, few locks and plenty of pubs. More about College Cruisers.
- Our canal holidays are perfect for your first canal break, we are the place to come and we give you lots of help and training before we allow you to go solo.
- If you are visitors from abroad Oxford has excellent links to all major airports and our base is only a short walk or taxi journey from both rail and coach stations. The Waterways are a wonderful way of exploring England.
So let your holiday begin here, explore our web site and let College Cruisers help you to create wonderful memories.
Click Here »
For a wonderful winter break with a difference why not visit Oxford staying on one of our warm, cosy canal boats, and possibly combine it with a trip up the Oxford canal to Thrupp. Our base in Jericho is ideal for exploring Oxford (only 15min walk from Oxford centre) with shops, restaurants and lots to see, do, and visit. Jericho has lots of interesting places to eat. We can recommend The Book Binders for a warm welcome.
Mobile Website LIVE
Our mobile website is now live, just visit this site on a mobile device to check it out.
New Boat: EXETER
We're pleased to introduce you to the newest member of our boat family “Exeter” designed and built at College Cruisers, she really is luxury afloat.
See what people are saying about us.
Enjoy our short break, week or longer canal holidays right through the year. We are open all year round and a narrow boat break is a great way to escape and enjoy a little relaxing activity!
Our boats are fully equipped and maintained to a high standard. All eight boats (ranging from 2 to 12 berths) are named after the Oxford Colleges and are painted Oxford blue.